Saturday, October 22, 2005

Week VII Wild Guesses in New Format.



NFL Week VII Prognostications.


Visitor
Home
Predicted Winner


KC
Miami
Miami
Another coin Flipper! Played early due to Wilma.


The Green Bay Packers
The Vikings
The Green Bay Packers
Is there any doubt? NO! OMG WTF?


Lions
Browns
Browns


Colts
Texans
Colts


Saints
Rams
Rams


Steelers
Bengals
Bengals


Chargers
Eagles
Eagles
Whew!


49ers
Redskins
Redskins


Cowboys
Seahawks
Seahawks
Equal on the D + Seahawks@home + Slightly better Seahawk O = Seahawks V


Ravens
Bears
Bears


Bills
Raiders
Bills
Bills win on Oakland penalties


Denver
Giants
Denver
Sorry Donkey fan, I just doomed your team. What did I tell you!


Cardinals
Titans
Titans


Jets
Falcons
Falcons


Incorrect Prognostication.
Correct Prognostication.


    Updates
  1. 8:52 pm 10/23/2005. I stand at 6-7 with one game to go, perhaps I can reach .500 again. This week I performed a bit of analysis. Oh well, it pays in the long run.


  2. 8:37 am 10/25/2005. I stand at 7-7. Despite my analysis these were just as good as "wild guesses".


|