Thursday, July 09, 2009

WI 8 Congressional GOP Candidates

So far the GOP has three declared candidates. Reid Ribble a private businessman, Marc Savard, and Andy Williams (no website known at this time).

I have not yet made up my mind whom I am going to support. Looking over Reid's & Marc's site there is not enough information, but on the whole I like what I see at Marc's site, Marc's notes on the issues are straight up conservative (though I would argue that deporting all illegal aliens is not reasonable securing the border is reasonable). Reid does not put up his view of the issues but I am sure sooner or later we'll hear those.

In any event even if our candidate eventually prevails and goes to DC he will need a lot of other like minded individuals to help craft & pass the legislation.
|