Interesting Drudge Report
headlines and MA's quick takes.
- 1 PM, MARCH 18A judge apparently has issued an order allowing Terry Schiavo's husband to remove her feeding tube three weeks from now. Murder.
- Heart Attack Victim Was Moved for Michael Jackson; Family Says Woman Died... I hope this story does not actually to be as is currently being reported. If true add ghoul to freak.
- WAL-MART ASSOCIATES ONCE AGAIN SAY 'NO' TO UNION... Great! Wal-Mart is doing something right!
- WASH POST: 'Condoleezza Rice's coat and boots speak of sex and power'... Condeleeza Rice is turning heads! The usual take I have been seeing is that MSM is being condescending and to a certain extent it is. BUT some of the reports I have heard indicate she does turn heads! I recall hearing Ariel Sharon saying he was in a conference and had a hard time concentrating due to her legs. I also recall hearing she is a shoe nut and has a large collection of shoes. Certainly, the press obsessed with Madeline Allbright's fashion tastes, why not Condis? Michelle Malkin also a relevant take on this whole story.
- U.S. pushes Arabic: Study of language now tops Hebrew... First take is good but with the state of Middle Eastern studies in our universities how long before our universities are turning out suicide bombers?
- CANADA SAYS 'NO' TO MISSILE DEFENSE SHIELD Why should we expect Paul Martin's leftist government to say yes? After all, who is angry at Canada?