Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The Last Bit.

I had prepared tonight's Last Bit and did a preview. Instead of hitting the back to edit link I hit the back button in Netscape. I lost it all! I can not blame blogger (though I hate its interface) as I know I have to be careful or lose work. It was a long time in the making and the production I had planned for tonight is going to have to wait until tomorrow or some other time.

Not to worry I do have a backup.

The Peaceful Elvoy CreekThe Elvoy Creek.


I love up north during the winter. It is so much more peaceful than it is in the summer. Even the buzz of the occasional pack of snowmobiles adds to the peace rather than detracts from it. This was taken on our way back from the ski hill the other weekend. It is peaceful and beautiful.

Good Night!
|