Saturday, April 02, 2005

In the Middle Of . . .

Monkeying around with my template again. As you may have noticed I blegged the other day for some CSS & HTML help. Well I finally sat down and read the book I bought closely and started experimenting and got some things to happen.

I am trying to do a few things. First is to make block quotes stand out more and to center them.

For example this is a block quote:
This is a block quote! This is what I will use when I am quoting more than what seem proper in a lone-single-solitary-all by itself sentence. Yes, I was being redundant so I can get enough text to demonstrate what I mean.


Whereas this is An example of an inline quote: "Four score and seven years ago."

See? My old posts are only going to be converted to this style when I get the time and inclincation to go back and edit them and then only if I notice them.
|