Saturday, April 02, 2005

The Last Bit.

Quite obviously death has been on my mind quite a bit. This week has seen the death of Terri Schiavo, Pope John Paull II, and the imminent death of a friend.

We must remember we are all tools in God's hand and when our particular mission is complete it is time to go.

A Tool


=============================
I am a Tool
Used by God
His Will be done

I am a Tool
My grips are dusty
My blades are dull

I am a Tool
My finish is rusty
My shine is gone

I am a Tool
In the Hands of God
Because I fit the bill

I am a Tool
Used by God
To do his will

I am a Tool
Used for good
As the Lord saw fit

I am a Tool
My work is done
God calls me home

I am a Tool
Used By God
His will be done.
=============================

Good night and may God Bless and forgive us all!
|