Friday, December 23, 2005

My First UK Blog!

A Blogger Beer welcome to Drunken Blogging! How appropriate Blogger Beer links to Drunken Blogger.

Jonz from London the UK dropped in today and left a comment. I followed the link to his blog on a whimsy am glad I did! Why? This picture of Osama Bin Laden's niece is one. Another one is
British Iranians staged a silent picket outside the Lib Dem HQ, in Cawley Street, Millbank. The picket was in protest at remarks made by Lib Dem Baroness, Emma Nicholson, in the European Parliament, who referred to the Islamic Republic as "an advanced form of democracy in the region".
Source: Drunken Blogging - Iranians Protest Against Stupid Cow known as Emma Nicholson
Sigh! Do not lose heart people, since many wanted to treat with Hitler thinking him reasonable, even after Chamberlain lost his job to Churchill and the umpteenth broken promise by Hitler.

Jonz, I have excellent beer drinking credentials I can drink a pint as fast as I can drink a can of LaCrosse Lager.

While "Those willing to trade for liberty for security will not get or deserve neither" is a quote much abused and used quote from Benjamin Frnklin (cliche). However, I like "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" is also from Ben Franklin and not cliche.

I have other London blogs bookmarked but just felt the remote sensation of leftism in them (I read them a bit around the London bombings for on the scene info) but Drunken Blogging is not, at least when it comes to the defense of Western civilization.
|