Wednesday, April 26, 2006

To Be Fair.

Paul Bucher is also a worthy candidate who will target bad people instead of the nation's largest producers of cranberries.

I have not made up my mind on whom I am supporting for AG. Needless to say, it's obvious whom I am not supporting.

It's just JB's campaign came out with a statement about terrorism in Wisconsin. Of course JB is probably unable to provide details. In fact one person I know made a very general comment to me about terror threats in Wisconsin. All I know is WI does receive threats from time to time. Of course, this is as revelatory as being told bears use the woods as a lavatory.

So until a candidate is chosen the candidate that give me better fodder targeting the Attorney General will get the premium plug o da day. Today was JB's day.
|