Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Wonders of Internet Multi-Media!

Are being discovered by myself after my Slackware upgrade. As I write this blog Beethoven's Eroica Symphony (his 3rd) is playing on my system. It is being streamed from WCPE a radio station from North Carolina! Very cool, just before I was listening to Rush Limbaugh on KFI This is a real boon to me as I can be working at my workstation, and the Empress can be at home listening to what she wants (the only talk radio she really likes is Sean Hannity and I suspect there is a visual aspect to that) usually music of her choice.

The LAN and WAN lights on my bridge are flashing flashing quite a bit.

The only problem is my workstation is set up to make noises on certain system events. Needless to say this does cut into the enjoyment of the music a bit.
|