Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Six Years.

How do you measure a year in the life of a woman and a man?

Good question. It is the sixth anniversary for the Empress and myself. Unfortunately, she is a work widow and I a work widower, but at least we have free cell phone mobile to mobile minutes.

After this its only two more weeks and the work widow/widower stuff ends.

Many people tell the Empress how lucky she is for me. However, I think it the other way around. A friend of hers a couple of years ago (a friend who lives in Saginaw MI) told me how lucky I AM. Indeed. Still, it is the fortunate couple where both are lucky or better yet, blessed by God for their husband or wife.

At least once per year couples reflect on their vows and the state of their marriage. My only hope and desire is the six years have been as easy for the Empress as they have for myself and the upcoming years will continue to be as easy for the both of us.
|