Thursday, September 06, 2007

How Long?

Till the 419 Scammers start to send out e-mails based on the story of Norman Hsu?


> FROM: MS H.R. CLINTON
> TO: UNDISCLOSED PROGRESSIVE RECIPIENT
> SUBJECT: CONFIDENTIAL DONATION PROPOSAL USD$38.5M
>
> Dear progressive! I solicit your confidence in this transaction, this is by virtue of its
> nature as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL and TOP SECRET. I am Ms H.R. Clinton,
> a battered wife of an impeached president of a certain
> country sometimes referred to as Les Etats-Unis d'Amérique.
> I came to know of you via Daily Kos member list in my search for a reliable
> and reputable person to handle a very confidential transaction which
> involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to my campaign fund
> requiring maximum confidence.
Source: The People's Cube – Hillary Employs Email Experts From Nigeria
Leave it to the People's Cube! Oh, if you visit the People's Cube make sure you note your thought crime serial number so you can turn yourself in.
|