Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Pizza & Wine Night


I made some pizza sauce years ago. It eventually was packaged and placed into the freezer but within the last couple of months we took some out and unfroze it. I have always thought my sauce was kick @$$ and in humble truth it is, but I have hard time coming up with a good crust and it is my opinion the rest of the ingredients are commodities, but more about that later. Well I have finally come up with a good pizza crust and here is a pie before oven photo.

Here is a shaky photo after baking. That is one crispy crust all the way through, supports the whole slice and shatters into a tasty flavor support upon bite. Multiple cheeses, onion, green pepper, black olive, fat mushrooms, pepperoni, and sausage.

However, I do need to develop my own sausage recipe, no commercially available Italian sausage satisfies. Do you hear that Clements & Johnsonville?

Labels: ,

|