Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

Claudia and I want to wish all a warm and Happy Thanksgiving!

Remember if you live in the USA or the West in general your problem is not going to be one of want but one of excess. Even the pooreset amongst us are much better off then many people throughout the world. I know someone somewhere might take this to mean I do not believe there are no hungry people or homeless people around, do not jump to that conclusion. But even the people we generally consider the poorest are often better off than those in the middle class of quite a few nations. I read somewhere that the rate of air conditioner ownership is higher amongst our welfare class than it is in the UK's middle class.

Anyway to you our friends and family who read this, Claudia and I are most thankful for you.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

|