Thursday, February 17, 2005

AdSense is finally getting sensible!!

I noticed that just today AdSense is getting closer to the the type of adverts that make sense for this site.

However, they predominantly are ads for blue bracelets to show support for Democrats and Senator Kerry! One step at a time I guess.

Funny thing is I just purchased a domain and it is currently parked with the service I bought it from and I plugged it into my web-browswer and boom! Not only did ads come up, but the exact type of ads I will seek for the site when I get around to creating content for it and getting it hosted!

I am thinking about doing a quick and dirty page and getting AdSense into it so if anyone stumbles on it and clicks on an Ad then I can get some coin! When I do that I will announce it here.
|