Friday, February 18, 2005

Good Morning!

Good morning to you all!

Currently we have Bach's Fifth Brandenburg Concerto (BMV 1050) playing (currently in second movement an affettuoso). I have a nice hot cup of coffee by my side. Two instances of the Konqueror web browswer and one instance of netscape.

Today the blogging will lighten as I have some research to perform for work, I need to call some folks to pester them into attending the Outagamie County Republican Party's Lincoln Day Dinner, I need to get ready for going "Up North", and I want to start work on an application to help the OCRP track ticket sales for the Lincoln Day Dinner.

Obviously that application is not going to be in place and ready to help with this Tuesday's affair (Feb 22 '05) but I hope to have something ready for next year so we do not have to go through what we went through last night.
|