Saturday, February 05, 2005

A near accident.

Claudia & myself were returning from GB tonight. We were waiting at the College Ave exit (from 41) and the light turned green and we got our arrow. Well a little on the tired side I pulled out into my lane (it is a left turn) and going right by us with just a wafer of space was a van. Didn't see 'em, they pushed the yellow light and most likely a red light.

Anyway no accident happened. Well eventually we stopped at the same stop light and sure enough, the van was full 17 year old girls (if that). When you cross a little girl on the road it is quite interesting. They do no wrong, never ever. The had their windows down and were shouting and flipping us off and interestingly enough they were throwing bottles of soda at us. Being they were on the other side of the road from us it was just a waste (hahahaha) none of their attempts came close and all they managed to do was waste their soda pops.

I've had traffic incidents (nothing major) with men, young guys, and young girls and let me tell you the young girls are the worst. I was trying to get out of a parking garage one night and people were taking turns and finally it was our turn, but the little girl in the other car wouldn't yield finally it got so she had to, wow the string of obscenities they let fly. I said "hey, we are taking turns" and she shouted back "I don't care" well, duhhhhh, too bad!

MA
|