Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The Last Bit.

Inspiration hit me in a most unusual fashion tonight. I was writing a blog over at the Badger Blog Alliance and it hit me. There is one story out there that essentially repels me more strongly than a week old dead skunk. At the BBA I was writing on the fact that this topic (without revealing the topic) is a suppressed blog, because at times I do find myself wanting to write on it, if only to apply a one word label.

Anyway tonight's The Last Bit


The Suppressed Blog

I dare not blog The Suppressed Blog
If I do
We will regret the howling dog

I dare not reveal The Suppressed Blog
If I do
It will cause your skin to peel

I dare not write The Suppressed Blog
If I do
It will cause you a fright

I dare not bare The Suppressed Blog
If I do
It will cause great despair

I dare not type the Suppressed Blog
It is a great freak of nature
It will scare the bold and the meek
It will frighten the old and young

I WILL NOT BLOG THE SUPPRESSED BLOG!



Good Night and God Bless You!
|