Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Sense Spotted!

I am amazed! I have yet to see gas-price whining in the Appleton Post Crescent. In fact I spot a call today that contains quit a bit of sound sense.

See here for the call.

IVY LEAGUE GAS PRICES: Americans are going to have to reconstruct how we drive in the near future. If you’re thinking about buying an SUV or RV soon, I hope you don’t have any kids to put through college, because you’re going to need all your money for gas.

David Essler,

Appleton


Wow! Instead of blaming the President or the greedy oil companies Mr. Essler understands the basic concept of supply and demand. I have yet to hear any such reports but my guess is SUV sales are down by a fair amount. I bet sales of gas efficient roller skates are up quite a bit. Imagine that!

Energy Squirrel vs. Gas Prices. Its no match, gas prices win!
|