Thursday, April 21, 2005

Think I See the Point. Another Note About Cats.

Also spotted in the Press Gazette

Farrells’ cats are behaved and gentle

ASHWAUBENON — What’s all this flap I have been hearing about Farrells’ cats? Mr. and Mrs. Farrell have lived down the street from me for many years, and they are the best neighbors anyone could want. Their cats are well behaved and gentle. All the kids in the area just love them, especially the young gray one with the cute little black nose.

Now I hear that some hunters want the right to shoot them. What kind of barbarian would want to do that?

I told Mrs. Farrell that she could use one of my guns if anyone tries to shoot one of her cats.

Please join me by calling the DNR today and tell them to protect the Farrells’ cats.

Dr. Tom Tilkens


Dr. Tilkens, you don't know what you are talking about. I know you are being "tongue-in-cheek" here but feral cats are not at all people friendly, they are wild animals in every sense of the word. A couple around the farm are acceptable as the do keep rodents under control but too many are bad. They get disease ridden and do kill off the birds. I have seen it happen.

In any event this flap has been grossly misrepresented by the MSM. This is not a hunting season it is just lifting the protection from cats.
|