Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The Newsweak Article Again.

Source: Day by Day


Chris makes a good point here. I think it best we remember who is having the problem and I think Newsweak's biggest problem is being unable to back up a story and not the story itself. Yes, I am backing off my earlier blogs a bit.

Do you remember some years ago when Muslims invaded the Church of the Nativity? They ransacked and desecrated the Church of the Nativity. I don't recall there being protests against that. HT to LGF on that reminder.

IMO, the biggest problem with the story is the lack of being able to back up their reporting. I suspect Newsweak published the story as the MSM's continuing effort to discredit Gitmo and the WOT in general.

Not that big of a deal, but I am not throwing a lifeline to that struggling mastodon in the tarpit.
|