Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Who Said This?

The Jawa Report posts a transcript from an under-reported speaking appearance by a current media figure. Read it and guess who said it.

I take responsibility partly for my son’s death, too. I was raised in a country by a public school system that taught us that America was good, that America was just. America has been killing people, like my sister over here says, since we first stepped on this continent, we have been responsible for death and destruction. I passed on that bull$#!+ to my son and my son enlisted. IÂ’m going all over the country telling moms: “This country is not worth dying for. If weÂ’re attacked, we would all go out. We’d all take whatever we had. I’d take my rolling pin and I’d beat the attackers over the head with it. But we were not attacked by Iraq. {applause} We might not even have been attacked by Osama bin Laden if {applause}. 9/11 was their Pearl Harbor to get their neo-con agenda through and, if I would have known that before my son was killed, I would have taken him to Canada. I would never have let him go and try and defend this morally repugnant system we have. The people are good, the system is morally repugnant. {applause}
Source: The Jawa Report - Transcript of XXXXX XXXXXXXX anti-American moonbattery: bin Laden not behind 9/11, US Using Nuke Weapons in Iraq


Read the whole Jawa Report blog as it contains a picture of a flyer from the event. This is all treason. I really love this quote: I’d take my rolling pin and I’d beat the attackers over the head with it. which is followed by a denial we were really attacked on 9/11. Seems to me the above speaker would not defend this nation even when attacked, after all what all the talk about This country is not worth dying for?

The left says they love this nation and spew the bile above. The question must be asked, how can they stand living in such a nation? If you work for a company, or are involved with an organization that contradicts your beliefs, morals, and ideals then if you can not change the organization the honorable thing to do is to quit. In this case, leave. After all the Canadian immigration website servers seem to be able to handle the traffic. Perhaps Iran would more suit your tastes?

The last point which is a repeat. This person's son volunteered, voluntarily re-enlisted, and then voluntarily went off on the mission where he was killed. All humanity recognizes there is a time for childhood and a time for adulthood. Quite treating your son like a child.
|