Sunday, October 09, 2005

Week V. Sure Losers.

Wow!

Week V of the 2005 NFL season! Our glorious Packers are 0-4, however that changes this week! McKenzie is sure to give up more big plays than Ahmad Carrol's pass interference calls.

Scroll down for the picks, for some mysterious reason Blogger puts quite a bit of margin/padding on top of tables. I have looked into it a bit but find no obvious code tweeks I have to make, we live with it until I have a day with very little else to do.













































NFL Prognostications Week IV
VisitorHostPredicted Winner
BaltimoreLionsBaltimore
Comment:NFC North is a synonym for pathetic. Huh?
BearsBrownsBrowns
Comment:NFC North is a synonym for pathetic.
MiamiBuffaloBuffalo
Comment:
New EnglandAtlantaNew England
Comment:New England can't lose again, can they? Whew!
New OrleansThe Green Bay PackersThe Green Bay Packers
Comment:One of these weeks I will be right, right? ABOUT EFFIN TIME!
SeattleSt. LouisLt. Souis
Comment:What?
Tampa BayNew York JetsNew York Jets
Comment:
TitansTexansTexans
Comment:Oh My God! I thought I called the Titans, did I do this before my coffee?
ColtsSan FranciscoColts
Comment:
PanthersArizonaArizona
Comment:Panthers should have won last Monday by more. Update: AZ is turning around.
EaglesCowboysEagles
Comment:Well, I am with most people here.
RedskinsDenverDenver
Comment:Another close one.
BengalsJaguarsBengals
Comment:
SteelersChargersChargers
Comment:Live by the close call die by the close call!



Updates

  • 10/10/2005 11:15 am CDT. I am 7-6 with one game to go and I am somewhat out on a limb with the MNF game.

  • 10/11/2005 6:41 am CDT. 7-7 for the week. I might as well use a digital decision maker!

|