Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Dumb!

What more can be said about
Clinton said a convention of United Auto Workers that Democrats should not be afraid to question Bush's handling of the war.

"I take a back seat to nobody when it comes to fighting terrorism and standing up for national homeland security," she said.

Referring to fugitive al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden, Clinton said, "You cannot explain to me why we have not captured or killed the tallest man in Afghanistan."
Source: AP - Sen. Clinton Urges Democrats to Speak Up (By DEVLIN BARRETT)
First off, I have bumped into a few Afghanis in my life and let me tell you, they can be real big and tall. So sHrillary's last statement above is dumb.

Also, we are not fighting a war against Osama Bin Laden we are fighting a war against a worldwide organization and group of organizations. Some of those organizations are proxy for nations some are not. Again it is the indictment & lawyer approach she is advocating.
|