Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Writer's Block

I don't know what to write about. I have a piece I cranked out on SU and the person I am writing it for wants a little more. When I wrote it I put myself on a 200 word limit and then I came to find out the limit is 500 words or less. I could have probably finished the piece out on Sunday as I was writing for extreme economy of words then. Now, I am having a hard time finishing.

I went to another blog of mine and nothing doing there either. Some of my other writing projects I didn't even think of trying either.

Usually, I find topics and things to write about fairly easily. A little harder is cranking out coherent words about the topic, even harder is to take time to hone the piece real fine.

Once in a while the topic and words come out like a Mozart symphony. Mozart often put it how good music sounds like oil flowing, i.e. smooth. However, of late the words come out like spoiled milk in chunks and anything but smooth.
|