Monday, February 21, 2005

Congrats to my (few) readers!

Welcome back!

The weekend was good. I skied on SA at Ski Brule. Certainly not out west or out east but beggars can not be choosers. Actually I like to ski at Ski Brule and the highlight is the stop at the Homestead Lodge. An eatery on the backside of the hill cobbled together from two old (and authentic) homesteader's lodges. The only heat comes from potbelly stoves burning wood. No other on hill stop I have been to has the same atmosphere (with the possible exception of Whitecap's wine hut). Anyway.

Congratulations to you! The visits to this site dropped off dramatically over the weekend which some may take as a disappointment but it shows the people who read this site have their priorities straight. Of course some of it is also due to the fact that I was not putting out new blogs.
|