Tuesday, October 18, 2005

An Adorable Little Rodent.

I don't know that rodents are adorable typically I consider them filthy disease ridden vermin.

However, in this case I agree. I am fairly certain now, Blogger Beer is solidly an adorable rodent in the The Truth Laid Bear (TTLB) ecosystem. The TTLB ecosystem is a probably the best known blog ranking system out there. The blogger puts a little code in their blog and TTLB uses that to measure traffic as well as sources of traffic.

The two things TTLB tracks. Unique daily visits and inbound links. It seems the ranking within the ecosystm mainly depends on inbound links. Yes, I do watch this closely it is a means of measurement.

If you do not measure you can not improve.

So dear readers, I want to thank you for helping me to make Blogger Beer what it is (a growing blog) and I hope you continue to make Blogger Beer a regular part of your reading.
|