Thursday, April 14, 2005

People Are Starving in India.

I think Kristol, Buchanan, Horowitz and I would be perfectly happy if college liberals merely brandished symbols at us. Speaking for myself, I would be unhappy if they didn't. But these Rhodes scholar geniuses with a taste for "fact-driven debate" can't even achieve the level of argument practiced by the average juvenile delinquent. They're still stuck at the intellectual level of 2-year-olds in high chairs throwing food.
Source: Ann Coulter: IT'S ONLY FUNNY UNTIL SOMEONE LOSES A PIE via Yahoo

I have provided some commentary on this of late and passed along what is being said one or two leftist bloggers. See this blog and that blog. Too bad I did have a third blog on the topic we could have a "this, that and the other" set! Next time I will!

I wish I would hear condemnations of this kind of action from the left. Because sooner or later it is going to become "normal". At least it will be normal until leftist speakers start to get it then the usual talking heads will finally see it not being a good thing. Of course there will be absolutely no memory of past pie shots and it will be a phenomena that started by the right against the left.

If only the left would get as excited as fighting terrorism as they do a 110 lb woman in a skirt and high-heels.
|