Monday, April 11, 2005

Violence Against the Right.

Is real and while now only amounts to pie tossing it will continue to escalate.

I don't know if I blogged this elsewhere or not but I fear this is only the start. I see that a cycle could start that could quickly get out of hand. Earlier today I blogged on an item by Right Wing News about a leftist blogger calling for the continued assaults of conservative figures while speaking. This thing turns people off.

If it becomes associated strongly with the left then they lose again in 2006. Guess what happens? They figure the right cheated, the get more violent turning more people off. They then lose in 2008 and turn even more people off, they figure the right cheated again and step it up even more.

This is a shame and it IS A FIRST AMENDMENT violation! It is censorship!
|