Friday, May 06, 2005

The Last Bit.


img0036B, originally uploaded by maurelius.

Wow you say! From a beautiful church to a frog! It is an exercise in contrast!

No, I still think this is a nice photograph. I took it one summer when I was home from the UAE. During the summer my folks would lounge in their living room and the curtains open and lights on. This attracted bugs of all sorts. The frogs would then come, go up the window and feast on bugs.

I got my minolta 7000 out, mounted up my 50mm macro lense and hooked up my flash by off camera setup. I had my cousins soon to be husband hold and aim the flash and I snapped a couple of shots. This is one of them. Normally when you do macro work, the focusing is very finicky and you have to use a tripod but the flash helped to freeze the normal shakiness.

Good Night & God Bless You!

|