Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Edwards on Forgiveness.

(CBS) MAMARONECK, N.Y. Democratic Presidential candidate John Edwards' spoke exclusively to CBS 2 on Wednesday morning about the Don Imus and Rutgers University controversy, and though he feels Imus deserves a second chance, he wasn't so sure about his future on Imus' popular radio show.
Source: WCBSTV – Edwards On Imus Spat: 'I Believe In Forgiveness' (Presidential Candidate Stays Mum On Future Imus Appearances)

Then we have this:
The day they looked at their property, the couple and several Secret Service agents parked on his land and walked across the street into the woods.

Johnson approached the agents and asked what they were doing on his property. "The Secret Service let me know it wasn't my concern," he said.
Source: The News & Observer – This is one vote Edwards never had (Elizabeth gripes; neighbor is famous)

It seems like the Edwards knew exactly what kind of neighbor they were moving in next to. I think Mr. Johnson deserves an apology, but I am not holding my breath (nor I am quite sure he is not either).

Two Americas, huh? Well Mr. Edwards with the attitude exhibited by your wife it is quite apparent there will still be two Americas even after you are elected.

Labels:

|