Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rushing the Rams -- Keith Olbermann for the Defense?

I heard this on the radio this morning and noted in another forum today. However, I got to thinking about this, as I heard very little about this today. However, I did a quick Google and sure enough Keith tagged the opponents of the Rush NFL deal as his third worst person of the day. From the report I link to, there is a bit of scoffing at how Rush is pouring good money down a hole but Olbermann is quoted as saying (and this quote IS attributed to a day & time and the link includes video):
"There are now going to be character tests for sports owners?" Olbermann said. "There will only be three of them left. Unless they beat the Vikings Sunday, as of next Thursday it will have been a full year since the Rams won a game. My God, if Limbaugh wants to buy them, far be it for me to tell them he's flushing his money down a rat hole."
Source: NewsBusters — Olbermann to Left-Wingers Opposed to Limbaugh’s Rams Purchase: Stand Down


As you can well imagine, I regard Keith Olbermann little, but I really salute him in this even if it is because he may be contemplating a similar purchase and does not want any bids of his own getting spiked because of his outspoken views.
|