Thursday, May 12, 2005

Sunshine in the Valley!

Brrrrr,

A good morning to you all! The fine city around is redoing both roads that make up our corner. They shut the gas off yesterday and I am not quite clear if they turned it back on for us. I was down trying to relight pilot lights in the furnace and (more importantly) the water heater. No dice. So I am going to have a cold shower if things don't change right fast!

Expect light blogging in the immediate future. I have been working with others to come up with a budget for the OCRP and other such activities are taking hold of me. I will blog when I can but right now its priority has dropped.

And when I do blog it will be whimsy such as this or it will be deeper reflections of a general nature rather then on specific political commentary.

Take Care!
|