Monday, August 21, 2006

My Only Comments On This Matter.

That is on the apprehension of a suspect (i.e. John Mark Karr) in the Jonbenet Ramsey murder.

Sounds like there is plenty of reason to doubt his guilt in this case but as is often stated he is knowledgeable of details only the murderer could have known, but of course we all know some of what is attributed to him is said to contradict the autopsy.

However, I have this feeling if not Jonbenet Ramsey than they will be able to connect other brutal crimes to Mr. Karr. They got him, and he is back in the states and I would not be a bit surprised if some crime labs and detectives are working a lot of overtime on account of him.

Many of us want to know and our press is all to eager to deliver up the advertisement viewers. I sympathize with Jonbenet's family, but I do not wish to be a gawker. I saw a spectacle in Appleton this weekend, I found out what was (sorta) going on and left not wishing to be a...gawker.

8/22/2006 7:33 pm One more comment. IIRC Mr. Karr was in big trouble in Thailand. Perhaps his confession was made so he would spend time in an American prison rather than a Thai prison.
|