Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Last Bit.

It is that time again.

We have major construction going on in front of our abode. They are putting in storm sewer, so we lose our ditches, yeah! Right now, during the day I park the car across the road since I never know if and when I have to go somewhere that I can due to equipment or gear blocking our drive.

I will be at my workstation doing what I am doing and I am subjected to all sorts of rumbling, and mini-earthquakes, and noise and so on. It isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Tomorrow will probably be the worst day, as at 8:00 am our water is to be cut and they told me they could not give an ET on the restoration of water. So we filled up all sorts of water containers and my coffee maker is loaded and the needs for cooking are set aside, I'll have to shower early.

At least the weather has cooled but are in great need of rain.

Good Night.
|